Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It’s a grey day but the flowers are blooming anyway – Está um dia cinzento, mas as flores continuam a desabrochar

The flowers pictured are from my peach tree; if all goes well and the weather isn't too severe we’ll have a good crop this summer.
We woke up to a grey rainy day, so grey clothes they are, with the exception of the red cashmere sweater (I love this sweater!). It’s another hectic day with meetings scheduled early in the morning and I was already late, so I’m keeping my ramblings short :). 

You all have a wonderful Tuesday! 

--- 

As flores são do meu pessegueiro e se tudo correr bem e não houver grandes ventanias nem mau tempo, teremos uma boa colheita de pêssegos este verão.
Acordámos para um dia cinzento e a roupa foi escolhida a condizer, com a exceção da camisola de cachemira vermelha (que adoro, tem um toque inigualável). É um dia atarefado com reuniões de manhã cedo e já estava atrasada, por isso não me vou alongar mais.

Tenham todos uma ótima terça-feira!



(All photos by me)
(Todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!