Thursday, February 24, 2011

Incoming call during the photo shoot – Interrompida a meio da sessão de fotos


I got a call while I was taking photos of today’s outfit but since time is so valuable to me I just kept hitting the remote while talking on the cell, lol. The week has been stressful enough but I think I’m managing the stress better since I’ve got back to the gym. So far I’ve stoically managed to keep up with my routine… The only setback is that my free time at home is even shorter now because I go to bed much earlier… I have a pile of unanswered emails to attend and also a lot of blog reading to catch up with. My sewing projects are also delayed, since I can only manage time for sewing during the weekend… The good news is, I’ve been feeling better, and I rarely wake up in the middle of the night with my arms numb, so this sewing diet is paying off on the health front, I guess…

Recebi uma chamada enquanto estava atirar fotos e como o tempo para mim é muito valioso, lá continuei com as fotos enquanto falava, hehehehe. A semana tem sido stressante que chegue, mas acho que tenho conseguido gerir o stress melhor desde que retomei as idas ao ginásio. Até agora tenho conseguido estoicamente acordar de madrugada e manter a rotina dia sim, dia não… A única desvantagem é ter ainda menos tempo para mim, pois agora deito-me muito mais cedo do que antes. Em consequência tenho uma pilha de emails por responder, e uma data de blogues para visitar e pôr-me a par. As minhas costuras também se têm atrasado, pois só consigo ter algum tempo durante o fim-de-semana. As boa notícia é que a dormência dos braços durante a noite é agora bastante menos frequente, sem dúvida resultado da minha “dieta” da costura…





5 comments:

  1. Gostei desta sessão fotográfica foi sem dúvida divertida!

    Estavas muito bonita!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aavante. Nós mulheres conseguimos gerenciar uma vida de trabalhar fora, lidar com a casa, empregos, maridos, cuidar da saúde e ainda se manter elegantes. É muita cobrança e as vezes é preciso dar um tempo para nós mesmos.
    Parabéns por apesar de tudo você ainda ser capaz de cuidar tão bem da aparência.

    Abraços e que você tenha um final de semana tranquilo e de descanço.

    Eilane

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so great, love it :)))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graet jacket and lovly colour of the dress. I know how it feels when there is no spare time - I had it also for the last month and I did not sew anything. I wish you to have more time for sewing and relaxing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, nice pictures !
    Love very much the color matching here, and especially the textures match between the tough leather of the boots and the jacket, and the peach-skin of the bag and dress. Very lovely Tany !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!