Monday, December 6, 2010

Cloaking around - A passear encapotada


Taking my chance between rain showers, here I am wearing the cloak that I finished yesterday (click here for the sewing details and here to know where the inspiration came from; I drafted the pattern from scratch). I styled it with earthy tones today; next time you’ll see it with black leather and biker boots (the boots are on their way to me, I ordered them a few days ago).My small vacation break is over and I’m back to the office, so less time to sew from now on…

A tentar a sorte entre aguaceiros, aqui estou eu a usar o manto que terminei ontem (cliquem aqui para os detalhes de costura e aqui para perceberem de onde veio a inspiração para este manto; o molde foi desenhado por mim de raiz). Coordenei-o com tons terra, mas da próxima vez vão vê-lo num coordenado totalmente em negro e com botas à motard (as botas estão a a caminho, encomendei-as há alguns dias). As minhas curtas férias terminaram e estou de volta ao trabalho, o que quer dizer menos tempo para costurar a partir de agora…




9 comments:

  1. Fica-te super bem! Gosto imenso do manto e deve ficar um espanto todo em preto!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this cloak. I would love to make one for myself as the Sydney winter is not very cold. The sleeveless look is quite practical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tany, this looks as good on you as it does on the dress dummy. Very often with garment like this the wearer simply looks 'overwhelmed' (for lack of better word). But I have to admit, this is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are clever to design your cloak, and you look stylish in it too. I love the subtle colour combination of the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindo !!! Ficou mesmo espetacular ;) Só projetos e conjuntos Fantásticos!
    Um beijinho grande

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous wrap. It looks stunning on you. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi
    Está uma maravilha.
    Beijos...
    Lúcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adoro capas no Inverno. Essa cor é muito versátil, fica bem com o conjunto (e adoro as botas).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!